XXXІ Ukrainian scientific-practical conference with international participation “Medication to human. Modern problems of pharmacotherapy and prescribing of medications” was devoted to the problems of modern pharmacotherapy lung diseases, namely pharmacotherapy of COPD in adults, Wagner’s granulomatosis, pediatric asthma, allergic rhinitis and smoking.
The conference brought together practicing doctors, pulmonologists, family doctors, drug treatment specialists, pharmacists, scientists, experts from relevant medical and pharmaceutical establishments of Ukraine and foreign organizations.
Interdisciplinary problems lung disease was seen between doctors Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, State Institution “Institute of Neurology, Psychiatry and Narcology NAMS of Ukraine”, Kursk State Medical University, practical pulmonologist. And in the part devoted to lung diseases in pediatrics, were attended professors of National Medical University, KhMAPE and National University of Pharmacy.
Since this conference for many years enjoyed great success among doctors during the conference was applied on-line mode of the conference, which was attended by Ukrainian cities (Lviv, Poltava, Sumy, Zaporozhye, Donetsk, Lugansk, Odessa, Kharkiv (Izyum, Lipovaya Roscha)) and abroad. It has enabled doctors, scientists and pharmacists from different regions of Ukraine and foreign countries to discuss current questions and problems of Medicine and Pharmacy with leading scientists and experts.
With the aim of European integration in the medical, scientific and pharmaceutical industries in the conference were attended Spain, Portugal and Canada, which caused interest of the Ukrainian colleagues.
Total in on-line mode were attended 164 participants, and before the plenary meeting registered 215 participants, among them:
- Chernykh Valentin Petrovich – correspondent-member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, State prize-winner of Ukraine, Honored Member of Science and Technique of Ukraine, Honored Inventor of Ukraine, Doctor of pharmacy, Doctor of chemistry, professor, head of the Department of Organic Chemistry, Rector of the National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov.
- Bakumenko Marina Grygorivna – Honored Doctor of Ukraine, assistant professor of pharmacotherapy National University of Pharmacy, the chief officer of the Kharkov city student hospital, Kharkov.
- Gritsenko Ivan Semenovich – Honored Worker of Education of Ukraine, First Vice-Rector of the National University of Pharmacy, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, professor, head of the Department of Medical Chemistry, Kharkov.
- Sergei Nikolaevich Kovalenko – Vice-Rector of the National University of Pharmacy, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, professor, head of the Department of Quality Management, Kharkov.
- Poteyko Peter Ivanovich – PhD in Medicine, professor, head of Department of Phthisiology and Pulmunology Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kharkov
- Khodosh Èduard Mikhailovich – PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of Department of phthisiology and pulmunology Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, city pulmonologist, Kharkov
- Linsky Igor Vladimirovich – MD, head of Department of Prevention and Treatment of drug addictions State Institution “Institute of Neurology, Psychiatry and Narcology NAMS of Ukraine”, Kharkov
- Klimenko Victoria Anatolievna – MD, head of the Department of Pediatrics propaedeutics №2 Kharkov National Medical University, Kharkov
- Adaryukova Lyudmila Mihaylovna – Chief pediatric allergist the Department of Health of the Kharkov regional state administration, PHCF RCCH №1
- Tsodikova Olga Anatolievna – MD, professor, head of Department of Outpatient pediatrics Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kharkov
- Kireev Igor Vladimirovich – MD, professor, head of Departament of Pharmacotherapy National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Tomas Olleros – President of the Pharmaceutical Group GrupoFarmasierra, Madrid, Spain
- Prokhorov Evgeny Viktorovich – MD, professor, head of the Department of Pediatrics of the Donetsk National Medical University named. M. Gorky, Donetsk
- Babadzhan Vladimir Danilovich – MD, professor of the Department of Internal medicine №2 and Clinical immunology and allergy Kharkov National Medical University, Kharkov
- Kolomiec Vladislav Mihaylovich – MD, professor, head of Department Phthisiopneumology Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
- Trischuk Nadezhda Mihaylovna – PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of Pharmacotherapy National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Samura Boris Andreevich – MD, professor of Pharmacotherapy National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Andryushchenko Viktor Petrovich – MD, professor, head of the Department of General Surgery Lviv National Medical University named Daniel Galitsky, Lvov
- Kunovsky Vladimir Vladimirovich – PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of Department of General Surgery Lviv National Medical University named Daniel Galitsky, Lviv
- Zhabotinska Nataliya Volodymyrivna – PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of Department of Pharmacotherapy of National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Lebed Lyudmila Vladimirovna – PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of Department of Phthisiology and Pulmunology Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kharkov
- Brechko Natalia Mikhailovna – Senior research worker of laboratory Pharmacology «Institute of Endocrine Pathology named V.Ya. Danilevsky NAMS of Ukraine», Kharkov
- Mario Gomes Marques – Medical Director Medinfar, Lisbon, Portugal
- Christian Pemeja – Institut Rosell Lallemand, Montreal, Canada
- Kornienko Valentina Ivanovna – PhD in Pharmacy, associate Professor, head of Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology Kharkov Academy of Animal Health, Kharkov
- Sheikhal Ali Marseille – PhD student Department of Pathological Physiology National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Chikitkina Olga Mikhailovna – PhD student Department of Pathological Physiology National University of Pharmacy, Kharkov
- Verkhovodova Yuliia Vladimirovna – intern doctor student of Kharkov city student hospital, Kharkov
The main direction of the conference was to discuss the rational and effective drug therapy, in particular, were considered standard of care for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in adults, the use of new medicines in adults with comorbid conditions, prevention and treatment of antibiotic -associated diarrhea, prevention of smoking, the standards of medical help with bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis children in different age groups
During sectional meeting of the conference were published results of experimental and clinical studies, aspects of the study and introduction of new drugs, preclinical pharmacological studies of biologically active substances of natural or synthetic origin, the question about the features of teaching biomedical and clinical disciplines in higher education.
According to the results the Conference were published materials, totaling 336 pages, which include abstracts and articles. Edition allows physicians and pharmacists to review and practice the latest achievements of modern pharmacotherapy and put into practice health drugs effectiveness has been proven scientific research.
The conference “Medication to human” is an important step in the program of postgraduate education of physicians and pharmacists from the perspective of effective and safe use of the principles of pharmacotherapy with emphasis on interchangeability medicines in comorbidity and in patients of different age groups.
Conference facilitated cooperation and introduction into practice the results of experiments and experiments not only Ukrainian, but also foreign scientists, as well as the most successful and judicious use of medications domestic producers as part of the national program of import substitution and reimbursement.
Participation academicians NAS and NAMN, leading specialists of different branches of Health of Ukraine, foreign scientists and doctors of various specialties once again speaks about the professional level conference “Medication to human.”
Конференція "Ліки-людині" 22.05.2014